Tuesday 11 January 2022

Hello There

2 years on, and I feel like writing again.

Thanks to Option B by Sheryl Sandberg, I feel like jotting down something again. After all, it's the story of my life that I wish to look backward to at some point, older in life.

But it's going to be a short one, with occasional long ones hopefully.

And it's not going to be running specific from now on.

Run is no longer a central thing now. But it is still, the oxygen that I breath.

So ok, what has happenend since that last post. 

My shinsplint caused me to take up cycling. Something that I once said, never would I ever be doing before. 

Corona Virus strucked. And costed the world, 2 years of our life. Life as we know it, somewhat frozen for 2 years. 

Le hubs took up cycling too. Which is very central and and key event, to the world at large (pun intended). 

Changed job.

And a lot has happened in between. 

So cheers to this page again. May something, if not much, will make its way here.

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twincity 2019. "The Marathon". As of now.

So the months of hard work and life dream has finally broken. I have finally broken that 4:30 barrier, here in home soil, with few minutes t...