Thursday 20 January 2022

Pink Ride Audax Randenneurs 2022 aftermath

This will come in multiple entries. 

For now, here goes. 

With the calory burnt of 3408 cal from the event (the most cal burnt in a single activity), I have officially gained weight (if not maintaining) at 52kg. Any hope of somehow the weight would lose, post the 3400cal burnt...gone.

One thing that I can conclude is. Smaller consistent effort = gains. At least weight loss wise. Your body simply clings on whatever calory it can, post strenuous activity.

And the Century Ride 1 week prior didnt help as well. The 2769 cal activity. 

With big effort, followed by a must to and naturally milder effort for your body to recover, seems to be a natural remedy for slight gain. 

And so now, I need to resort to my old trusted buddy again, My Fitness Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twincity 2019. "The Marathon". As of now.

So the months of hard work and life dream has finally broken. I have finally broken that 4:30 barrier, here in home soil, with few minutes t...