Tuesday 11 April 2023

Bye Bye VBQ

And today, I bid good bye to my 5 year old outlander

And we were not prepared for it to be this soon. At least it was for me.

We decided to put off the purchase of any new car to next year. But just 2 weeks plus ago, we decided to go for a drive test. Just for the fun of it. For me it was more like to try out if there will be any other car that give the same driving satisfaction as our Passat. It turned out to be true. No amount of C200, GLA250 and GLA electric can give that some amount of satisfaction. On that, we will very much contempt to hold on to our dear Passat. 

But while doing, hubs had also looked around for the Vellfire and the likes. And he stumbled across something that matches his requirement. Damn….It was an offer that he cannot pass.

And the rest is history.

So bye bye VBQ…I will definitely miss you. You being so pristine and divine still. But our time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twincity 2019. "The Marathon". As of now.

So the months of hard work and life dream has finally broken. I have finally broken that 4:30 barrier, here in home soil, with few minutes t...