Tuesday 11 April 2023

Edotco…Moving On

This will be a super short one.

Just want to put the thoughts and event somewhere private

Today, is the day that I think my time in Edotco is up.

Thought things were going well. My effort is recognized. Involved with key management personnel for key projects and few transformation ones. Was awarded with outstanding performance for last year’s assessment. But today, I was caught by surprise with the fact that my future role may seem to be lessen. Or of less significance at face value. I don’t have the full details as of now. But instead of speculating the positive reasonings behind it, I think it’s better that I stop justifying for people’s behaviour and start taking the active role of myself. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise. There might be other better opportunities where I can advance better than my current role here. I have been here for 3 years plus now, duration decent enough to seek better opportunities elsewhere. There are other industries to explore further where it will definitely enhance my background and career prospects. I have in fact cried too many times here, more than I had in my previous employment. Getting a good package elsewhere is definitely a challenge at this current time. But putting it here, as a reminder to me, in case this intention slip by, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twincity 2019. "The Marathon". As of now.

So the months of hard work and life dream has finally broken. I have finally broken that 4:30 barrier, here in home soil, with few minutes t...