Thursday 16 May 2024

We are 10!!

Created Dec 4, 2015

We are 10, back then

We are 19, now. 

***
So we are 10 now. Been anticipating it since the year starts and been

***

And that was it. That's all. The original post back then in 2015

But the fact that I tried jotting some notes on it, I think I had something special in mind, back then

Fast forward to 19 years now, I think it was a good enough reminder of how sweet, pure and sincere marriage was back then. 

Looking back, it's quite amazing that despite having gotten a bit bitter now, compared to the naivety and pureness early on, it's a big achievement to still being able to love each other fully. 

I have no doubts of my husband's love for me now. And I hope he does feel the same as well. His normal insecurities are still there, but hope they're all for good reasons.

9 years since the first post, I'll reserve full length celebration for 20 years then. 

17 May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twincity 2019. "The Marathon". As of now.

So the months of hard work and life dream has finally broken. I have finally broken that 4:30 barrier, here in home soil, with few minutes t...